Tuesday 4 October 2011

I just need to paint!!!

Doesn't seem to matter what else needs to be done at home. 
When I want to paint .... I need to paint.  
Be it my Fingernails, Furniture, Walls, Clothing, or any other item I feel could use some colour, I will paint on it! :)

I will start to tour the house, stop and stare at an item, then typically begin to chat to myself.  At which time my husband normally catches the look in my eyes, rolls his, then proceeds to ask "so what are you going to do now?"
I will stay silent, just look at him, smirk and pick up the item. I scurry off like a child with their very first candy bar :)
                      
I wanted to post up a few of the items that have captured my time and attention, and that helped me recapture my sanity ;o)











No comments:

Post a Comment